Fern is on the hunt for a Lead Animator & Compositor to join the team in Atlanta and/or Remotely. As a Lead Animator & Compositor, you are able to work in a variety of projects, visual styles, and animation techniques across various avenues. You are comfortable leading, problem solving, conceptualizing and communicating ideas, very organized, and have a heightened aesthetic sense of style & design. If remote, the candidate will need to work on an East Coast schedule.
Skills & Qualifications.
- 8+ years of experience in the Design & Animation industry
- Advanced knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop, C4D, Adobe Animate, and Toon Boom
- Proficient in Illustrator, Premier, and Moho
- Deep understanding of animation pipelines, compositing & workflows
- Ability to animate at a high level in a variety of styles and techniques
- Provide accurate estimations, time management of self and others
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Lead a small team of animators
- Capable of multitasking on various projects and tight deadlines
- Drive to produce incredible work that surpasses industry norms
- Excellent communication, chill vibes, a sense of humor
- Be a good person
- 10 PTO days annually & 20+ Paid Federal Holidays
- Work From Anywhere in the US or in Atlanta
- 401k, 4% matching
- Offers and covers 50% of Health by United Healthcare
- Offers and covers 75% of Dental and Vision
- Offers and covers 100% of Short-Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- 529 College Savings
- Funded opportunities for continued learning
- 16 weeks of Parental Leave
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
Link to portfolio, resume, and why you’re the right person for the position. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.