Fern is on the hunt for a Designer to join the team in Atlanta and/or Remote. As a Designer, you are able to work in a variety of projects, styles, and techniques across all visual avenues. You are comfortable conceptualizing and communicating ideas, organized, and have a heightened aesthetic sense of style & design. Animation skills are a bonus but not required. The candidate must be US based and or local to the Atlanta area. If remote, the candidate will need to work on an East Coast schedule.
Skills & Qualifications.
- 2+ years of experience in the Design & Animation industry
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proficient in Adobe Animate, After Effects
- An understanding of animation pipelines & workflows
- Ability to design in a range of aesthetics via typography and graphic design
- Provide accurate estimations and manage time
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Capable of multitasking, detail-oriented, and work in tight deadlines
- Drive to design incredible work that surpasses industry norms
- Excellent communication, chill vibes, a sense of humor
- Be a good person
- 10 PTO days annually & 10+ Paid Federal Holidays
- Work From Anywhere in the US or studio in Atlanta
- 401k, 4% matching
- Offers and covers 50% of Health by United Healthcare
- Offers and covers 75% of Dental and Vision
- Offers and covers 100% of Short-Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance
- 529 College Savings
- Funded opportunities for continued learning
- 16 weeks of Parental Leave
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and recruit talent alone, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, education, class, sexual orientation, or disability.
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
Link to portfolio, resume, and why you’re the right person for the position. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no office visits to drop off resumes or phone calls. Thanks!