Fern seeks a world class Cinema 4D Animator to join our global team of designers, directors and CG artists in the Fern office.
Cinema 4D Animators are focused on the production and execution of motion design projects. Candidates are expected to have experience in modeling, rigging, animating, lookdev, lighting and compositing. Strong compositing, technical animation and design skills are a plus. Candidates should be able to work well independently or alongside teammates.
- Motion graphics animator duties
- C4D generalist duties
- Working with CG leads, designers and creative directors
- Iterate animation concepts and approaches quickly
- Creative and technical problem solving
- Assisting with pitches (animation tests, style framing)
- In depth animator and generalist understanding of C4D
- Ability to learn new techniques and plugins
- Experienced in photo realistic and stylized rendering
- Experienced in Mograph, Octane, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Xparticles, Vray and Redshift experience is a plus
- Nuke and Houdini experience are a big plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Patient and focused temperament under pressure
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
- Current resume
- Link to portfolio
- Cover letter including a brief paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position
- Salary requirements
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the position and office location you are applying for in the subject. No phone calls please.